Wednesday, January 7, 2009

CONGRATS to my friend

A few years ago I met a woman at a local consignment store when I was doing a cloth diapering class. She came over to learn some more about diapers and I helped her along in her diapering adventure and new addiction;)
Over time she started helping me out with JMBS and was an invaluable help when she went with me to a LLL weekend show in late '07. Little did we know that about a year from then she would be welcoming beautiful twin boys into her family.
In a few days I hope to have the honor of delivering some Kissaluvs to her little boys and I might even get to love on them some!! I can get my baby fix in and hope that I don't catch baby fever to much. I *adore* newborns and they always make me long for another one.
I wanted to share with you this fantastic event though. Babies are such a blessing, forever changing our lives. Congrats to L & J again on the new wee one's. I am so happy for you guys!

No comments: